Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh dear...a little embarrassing!

You know when someone says you have food in your teeth, but you haven't eaten for hours...and you wonder how long has it been there?  Something like that just happened to me...but not with food.  Let me explain!  Just know that I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or not...

I give tours at my school!  97% of the time, I love to give the tours.  There are only a few times where it feels weird...and it's usually the family!  If they are too quiet...well today was a little weird because I felt as if I kept stuttering and was talking funny.  But anyway that is besides the point.  I did the entire tour!  We went to the gym, down the Explo Hall, up to the library on the 2nd floor, then up to the 3rd floor to see the 6th grade hall!  Then it back downstairs to check out the office- my desk, nurse, counselors, principal & asst. principal, then I had to get the paperwork.  What does this have to do with my being embarrassed   Well, after I was done and had said goodbye, my friend Jennah...says...Turn around!  So, I do and she points out that my zipper on my skirt has broken!

Here is the embarrassing part...I am not sure when this happened!!!  Did it happen earlier today?  Or within the last few minutes!  Surely someone would have said something right?  But who would?  The middle schoolers?  The good news is...is that my shirt was covering my undies!  They are only a neon green with pink palm trees.  So that would not have been noticeable ..wait what?!?!?!?!  Dear Jesus, thank you for letting me pick a long t-shirt to wear with my skirt today!  So, I guess the better news is...is that I didn't know it was broken before the tour.  It would have made for a really awkward tour!

This was an embarrassing thing after the fact...it is no where near the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me!  So, I'm kind of over it!  But it was pretty funny!  I went to the Nurse to get some safety pins to hold it together for the last hour!  All is good with the world!  Ha ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment