Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspirational Thursday


Hello All,
So, remember yesterday I woke up and weighed more? I was so sad...but it made me think all day long about how happy I was when the scale went down and said I was when it went up...so I ate healthy all day! When I was starting to get hungry at 11pm I quickly drank a glass of water. I had a salad and 3 mini desserts for lunch and then meatloaf with veggies for dinner. Let's not forget my snack of a graham cracker and icing! I did not deprive myself of anything, I just didn't eat everything in sight! Go me! So this morning when I stepped on the scale...I was down again!!! And I was down even more than the day before!!! Oops, I did not tell you all...but I worked out as well!

That was a great start to the day! I am wearing my jeans that are too tight for me...but that is okay! They aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago! It's also treat day (as well as staff appreciation day) so I'm trying to be good when eating! I have a banana as well as a few mini donuts! I'm hoping that is all I eat for breakfast! I'm not sure what "picnic day" means...but that is what we are having for lunch! I want to eat super healthy today because tonight I'm going to a meeting...and I'm bringing "Chocolate Lasagna"!!! I think I can make it somewhat healthy...or at least healthier...but I want to be able to eat it without feeling super bad!

Folks, I hope you all are doing well out there in your real world! Get excited about the small stuff so that you stay excited and motivated! Eat right, excercise, and enjoy the weather as it slowly moves away from cold (hopefully) and moves into Spring!!! Try walking outside, it's amazing how fun that will feel, especially after the crazy weather we have had here. Enjoy the sun, enjoy the sprinkles, enjoy not having to wear a winter coat and gloves! Summer is right around the corner and we are getting healthy just in time to enjoy it!!!

Say to yourself, I can do this!!! I need to focus on the small accomplishments that I have achieved and not always look at the long term goal (which might be uber far away)! I deserve to treat myself well. I'm going to listen to the people around me who say positive things to me and ignore the ones that don't! Focus on the good today! Focus on just today!!! I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment