Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm your cousin once removed...but you can call me Aunt Amy!

Last night my cousin and cousin-in-law went into labor!  She got to the hospital at 5pm and had the baby by 10pm!  How exciting is that!  My sister has some pretty easy labors as well...so I'm hoping that I have easy labors as well.  I guess my cousin-in-law having easy labors is not relevant to me...but it's just a thought!

My sister is the only one of us who has had kids up to this point.  So, we all have always been on the girls side of the family.  It was different being on the boy's side of the family!  We did not get to hold the baby last night, which was weird...but I once heard someone say, Do what you want to do with your birth plan.  And that makes sense.  It is just funny how different people's plans are.  I have really only been around my sisters, and all 3 of her's were the same.  As of right now, I am leaning more towards how she did hers!  But you never know what is going to change when I am actually prego!  Ha ha ha, I should stop focusing on that...but it's hard because I feel that everyone is having a baby right now!  It's so crazy!!!

The Extended Family with Baby Tenley!

Do you ever realize how that happens?  You hear that one person is getting married, then all of a sudden on facebook...everyone is getting married?  The same for babies...!  I guess this is me justifying the fact that as of right now I am neither getting married...nor having babies!  I kind of want it to be a random thing...where no one else is getting married.  Ha ha ha!  Maybe I should make an announcement on FB!  I'm not engaged...please no one else get engaged!  This is my time...and I'm going to take the spotlight!  Ha ha ha, this makes me sound weird!  I guess I am a little weird!  Oh well!  Everything happens when it is supposed to happen...and I'm really trying to focus on living in the moment!  Sometimes I just get overwhelmed by everyone living a few steps ahead of me!  But that is okay, because when I get engaged I will be debt free!  Everything that I save will be for the wedding or the future!  When I have a baby, I will hopefully still be debt free!  Unless Curt and I buy a house!  So that everything we save can be for the baby!  That is my goal!  It is sometimes hard to remember what I wanted...when you see a little tiny baby looking up at through the nursery window!  But, I will love it...when it's happening!  Being debt free is amazing!  And I know, because I was in $20k+ worth of debt!  And I don't want to have to worry about those bills when I am trying to plan a wedding!  Or am trying to plan a baby room!

This post is all over the place, much like all of my posts!  So, while I'm so excited to start planning a wedding and for future babies!  I'm much more excited to be debt free!  In July I should be (unless my car breaks down again-hence the extension of my debt free-ness) I will be debt free...except for my school loan...but that shouldn't take too long either!  I will be debt free!  I will be debt free!  It's fun to type!  Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment