Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I have 2 things to say...

I have a few things to talk about...

1.  Last night Curt and I were having a conversation about my old boyfriends.  It sounds weird, but I always laugh because he dated so many people and I did not really date anyone.  As he said "You have had 4 boyfriends and you will have married 50% of them.  Har har har!  Okay, so that was actually pretty funny, when you think about it.  But lets move on to the real topic of #1.  We were going through the dates and I was just rattling them off.  Curt got kind of upset.  To be honest, I'm not sure what really made him mad.  After I was talking about my Ex, he said well that was quick.  I took it as, the fact that we started dating 6 months after I got divorced.  He said, that is not what I meant.  He was upset that I could name the dates of so quickly!  I didn't apologize or anything for knowing that stuff, but I felt bad that it hurt his spirit!  I wasn't sure what to say...so I didn't really say anything!!!  He was fine a few seconds later (he gets over everything really quickly) but it was a bit weird.  For the record, I was just mentioning months and years...not even days.  Even though I do know those as well...way to not go into details.  Here is the funny thing, I kept saying that Curt and I started dating in '06...I was listing dates...but almost the entire time I was off by 2 years.  So, do I really know the dates?  Ha ha ha...

2.  Last night I was over at Curt's house until 1:40!  Yikes!!!  And I mean yikes, especially when I have to be at school at 7:30.  Today was his day off (what a brat)!  Anyway, we watched Footloose and then Dirty Dancing!  It was so fun!  We talked and at one point Curt actually said "This is like when we first started dating, remember when you got no sleep?"  When Curt and I first started dating I was working at a place with flex hours.  They didn't care when you worked as long as you got in your 40 hours!  But that did not stop me from going in at 8am!  We would be at rehearsal, then we would go to his house (he didn't have a car and couldn't drive...so I would drive him home) and just hang out until 1, 2 or 3 am every night!  We would sometimes talk and sometimes set our alarms for 3am just so we could sleep!  It was rough for me, because I had a job and he didn't!  So, for about a 45 days, I got no sleep!  Then I got laid off from work, so that took care of that problem!  Ha haha!  So last night, I left Curt's house, got home, and was in bed by 2:10!  6am came really early today...I might need a nap!

I guess that is all for now!  That was my evening last night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment