Friday, May 3, 2013

Inspirational Friday


I am pretty sure I say this every week, but I'm exhausted! I have not even worked out this week (except for Monday)! But it has just be a go go go type of week! I am pretty sure I said this every day, but I'm overall happy with my eating! Although yesterday being treat day...I did not eat healthy! I ate all of the desserts that I could! Maybe that is why I'm feeling so tired today.
Here is a proud moment for me...last night I got home from small group. I was not hungry, but I had not eaten since 6ish and it was 10:30ish. So I wanted to eat something. And by something I mean something sweet! I had a glass of milk in my hand and was heading upstairs to eat a butterfinger and drink my milk! But I stopped myself and went and put the milk away! Go me! Go me!
Yesterday I was looking at Pinterest. I have a "Be Healthy" board that I pin excercises too! (If you don't know what Pinterest is, it's an online webiste that has just about anything on there. From crafts to recipies, to great vacation spots. If you like something you can "pin" it to your own boards so that you can find it later on. Anyway, I saw a workout thing that said "4 steps to Lose 10lbs in 1 month". I thought that was actually resonable and not sooo out of the question. So, I went to the website to check it out. Everything was totally do-able (except one thing) I can drink more water, I can control the portions that I eat, and I can excercise! When I read the step that said cut out all sugar...this challenge became a blur! I didn't even pin it, that is how turned off I was by this challenge. But today, I'm feeling so blah! And I wonder, would I actually feel that much better if I changed my eating habits? I am not saying that I'm going to cut out sugar...that seems extreme or not very long term! But if I tried to eat healthier, not just smaller portions, but more fruits and veggies...would that make a difference?
I kind of want to find out! Will I be able to cut out all sweets? Who knows! The thought of doing that right now, makes me a little nervous...and kind of angry. Which is probalby a good indication that I should cut them out! Will it cost a little more to go healthy? Yes, and I hate that! But hopefully with the summer coming up...I would like to try to visit the Farmer's market! Sarah, you have talked about doing this as well...we should go together! I'm feeling a bit full of excuses...but with the nicer weather coming next week...it makes me want to eat more fruit! So, hopefully that will help! But I don't want to to put the blame on anyone but myself! If I want to change my eating...then I am going to have to suck it up or deal with it! The good news is, is that I believe I can do it! I believe it will be hard! I believe it's going to suck! But I can do this! And if I can do this, I can see if food is the reason I'm so tired! And if it is, I will probably be feeling better and be happy that I changed my eating! So, suck it Amy...for now and see if it's better!
I'm going to have to start tonight after school...because I brought my lunch! But I can toss out the cookies that I have! I can do this! There is a saying from my Brother-in-Law, Mishi's, company Roozt. They say be the change you want to see! So, if I want to see a change in my apprearance...then I have to act on that and change things that I'm donig. So, the saying might not go as well with food as it does for the whole world....but you all get what I'm saying! You can do anything! It's going to be hard, it might not be fun, but it will make you strong and it will make you happy that you are changing!!!
Are you saying things out loud to yourself? You can do anything that you put your mind too! If you want to change something, all you have to do is act on it! You are not perfect, but have the ability to try and be your best! You are awesome and deserve the best! You are Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment