Saturday, May 18, 2013

My co-worker...

A man at my work, lost his dog yesterday.  He loves dogs!  His wife owns a Vet Clinic, so animals are there life!  His wife forgot about the dog in the car all day and he passed away.  It is a terrible tragedy and one that  just kills me and leaves everyone a little confused!

So, today say a little prayer for him and his family!  He needs to be able to forgive his wife for the mistake.  She needs to forgive herself!  They just need to mourn and forgive!

When things like this happy with animals or kids, it blows my mind!  I always think, how in the world does this happen?  How can you forget something as important as your kid or puppy!  I don't understand it, but it makes me nervous!  I don't want to ever forget like that!  But I have (in my mind) done things only later to realize that I actually didn't do it.  Put something away, when it actually is still in my car.  Or packed something in my suit case, when in all reality it's still sitting on my bed!

I guess I'm writing this to tell people to be aware of what is going on around you!  Go to bed if you are so sleepy that you forget something.  Make sure your health is strong because others rely on you!  Just please please please, be aware!  Always make it a habit of looking in the back if you have kids or animals.  For a while in college it was a habit to look in my backseat before I got into the car.  So, let's make a habit of looking in the backseat when I get out of the car.  Just be aware and don't let stupid accidents happen.  They are pointless and dumb!  And they are things that we can avoid!

No comments:

Post a Comment