Monday, May 13, 2013

Inspirational Monday


Wow, I have totally gotten out of the habit of emailing you all on Saturday's! I'm so sorry for that! I have been a little busy! And not around a computer!

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well!!! Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are mothers! I am the mother of a puppy named Chandler and he really celebrated me by sleeping in until 7:45 yesterday! Woot Woot! He normally starts crying around 6:45 (when we go out during the week), so I was pretty happy about the hour of sleeping in!

This weekend I did not really care what I ate! I went to Worlds of Fun on Friday and had a buffett. I did not eat a lot, but when I was done my stomach hurt a little bit. I knew that I had eaten more that night than I had for the week. Saturday day was not too bad, but Saturday evening I went to a formal event and had paid $65 for my meal. So you better believe that I ate everything that was offered to me! I really wanted to also eat my sister's cheesecake, but I was feeling full so I let the waiter take it! Yay for the small things!!! Then yesterday was Mother's Day! I ate as if I didn't care about eating healthy!!! I had french onion dip and chips all day, I ate brownies (notice how I didn't tell you how many brownies...that is because I don't even know), and a burger! And that was all for lunch! For dinner I ate ceral because I was so tired of eating...ha ha ha! I don't think that is a good thing...ha ha ha!

Here are my words of wisdom for week 7 of this workout! Just do it! I weighed myself this morning, and I had gained a little bit...but I overall felt good! Now I'm back in the game. This morning it was my best friend at work's birthday (okay it was yesterday...but I didn't get to celebrate it with her) so I bought her and myself Starbucks this morning! Then I'm eating a light lunch and hopefully a healthy dinner or at least go for a walk in this amazing weather! Just get out there and start! Don't wait for a special moment to begin! It won't happen! Don't wait for a certain event to be over...because there is always another event following that! In my life, my sisters in-laws are flying in this weekend. They are like my second set of parents...so I know we will eating stuff! Then the weekend after that is the Dance Recital! I know that is a weekend for celebration...which means eating! Then I'm moving...and that will mean pizza for anyone who wants to help me out...and myself! So...if I kept saying after this thing, or after that thing...before I know it...it would be 2014 and I will not have lost a lb!

So, start now! Start today! Then do what you need to do if situation occurs! Adjust your eating or your mind set! Or eat before a party so that you aren't hungry at the party! Or drink a ton of water and then you won't be hungry either! You don't have to deny yourself anything...just don't eat everything!
We have been doing this for 7 weeks so far! You all can do this! If you have not started, you are doing fine! Jump in today! Make better food choices today! Go outside and walk today! Even if it is in the evening! Do it! For yourself! For your family!

Say this to yourself: I am not perfect! I don't have to be perfect! I just have to try and be the best I can be! I can jump in today and know that I am not behind! I am exactly where I should be and I have the courage to be better! I deserve to be better! I am an awesome person! It's time I knew what the world already knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment