Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Inspirational Wednesday!


I'm sorry for sending such a late email! It has been crazy toay at school! Unlike everyone other school in the world (okay, so that is a bit dramatic) we don't get out until next week! So, this week is a little nuts! To make matters worse, my mind is like back in April! I can not wrap my head around the fact that the kids are done with school next week. Or that I'm moving in a week and a half! Where is my head!

I feel like right now in my life, my head and reality are not connecting! Which is a terrible thing! I know I need to pack! Just like I know I need to eat better. Or I know that I need to workout. But it's not connecting! I do great for a day, then the next day is terrible. I hand great intentions today to eat my salad! And my fruit that I brought. But the reality is, when my co-worker said I will buy you starbucks, if you go and get it...I wanted Starbucks! So, I said okay! (Sigh) What am I going to do with myself?  

Maybe it's because I am feeling so unorganized or so weirded out by the fact that the month of June starts next Friday...but I'm not feeling it! Is anyone else with me? And here is my problem, if I think about it too hard, I will really stress about it. Then I will want to eat the Coffee and Heath Bar ice cream that I bought yesterday! (Oh my goodness, why did I buy that? Insert buyers remorse)! So, what am I doing to fight that?
I'm giving myself space! I'm trying to balance what I'm eating with drinking more water. Or excercising with going to bed earlier! I'm trying to forgive myself for thing things I'm supposed to be doing. I should be excercising for crying out loud! I started this group and am not even doing anything for it! I'm letting go of the stress of everything. I do need to pack, but I'm moving 15 min away, not hours away or states away! I'm trying to enjoy my life at this moment! This exact moment! Now this one! It sounds funny, but it's true!

At the theatre camp I work at, Re-ACT (plug, sorry, it had to be done) we tell our kids, you will never have this moment again. You might do the show again, but you won't have this group of kids at this exact time in your life again! So cherish it! Make it count! I'm sure the people of Moore, OK would tell you the same thing. Enjoy your life! Enjoy the people you are with! Let go of the silly things that might make you mad!

Should we still try to excercise? Yes! Eat Healthy? Yes! And do all of that stuff? Yes, but that doesn't mean you should feel guilt if for some reason your life is on a crazy speeding train and you have to feel guilty for things you should be doing! Hug yourself today! Even if you aren't doing as well as you want to be, tell yourself that you love yourself! You deserve to be happy! You deserve to feel amazing! And this goes for people who weight 100lbs to 500lbs! Everyone has their issues that we do not know about! So everyone deserves to be happy and to be loved, and to be appreciated! I appreciate you all and I hope you appreciate yourself!

Oops, that was deep! Have an amazingly blessed day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment