Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Inspirational Wednesday


Yay for it being Wednesday!!! This morning is a bit dreary, but don't let that get you down!!! So, yesterday we had Papa John's pizza for lunch at school. If you didn't read my email from earlier this week, it's Teacher Appreciation Week! We get lunch every day this week! So, the first day I did great and had a Salad! I did eat 3 desserts, but I drank a ton of water and ate a salad. For dinner I had a small helping of tuna casserole and then worked out! I lost .5lbs!

Yesterday I had a piece of pizza with the garlic sauce and a salad. Then I ate 2 desserts...for dinner I brought home some pizza for my nephews and niece who I was babysitting! I ate 2 pieces with a lot of the garlic sauce! But let's be honest, that stuff is amazing!!! We all went to a Stings concert and I had stored away some desserts for them to eat! I also had a dessert...and I don't think I drank as much water. Today it shows that I gained .5lbs!

So, that is how my morning started off! I was a little mad since I ate a salad..but if I'm honest with myself...I can see that I ate 3 cookie cupcakes with reese's peanut butter cups in the middle. I did not work out and I did not drink the same amount of water! I can sit here all I want and blame everything outside of myself, but that is a waste of my time. I am the reason that I gained the weight! I did not eat right! I did not excercise! I did not drink the water I needed too!

So, what am I going to do about it? I'm already drinking my water, I'm going to make better choices at lunch, and I'm going to workout! That did not seem so hard! I'm going to forget about the scale until tomorrow, I'm going to forget that I ate more pizza than I should have and ate enough desserts for a small family! I'm just going to move on to a new day!

Yes, people, it's that easy! Just forgive yourself for the mistake you made and start again! You can also use this in real life, but I feel as if I have written about it! The main thing is to forgive yourself! Don't hold on to what you ate last week or how if you would have started eating better years ago you wouldn't be in this mess! You can't change that! But you can change how you eat in the future! You can change how pictures are going to look! You can change how you feel about yourself when you look into the mirror every morning! You can do that! Only you can do that!

Say to yourself, I can make myself feel better about me! Only I can change my future! Only I can change my eating habits! I will stop blaming things and start working that much harder! I will start today because I can! I will start today, because I deserve to do this for myself! I deserve all of the best things in life! I can be the best I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment