Friday, May 17, 2013

Asst. Nurse..that's me!

So the nurse is running out of supplies at our school.  We have 8 days left and she was trying to hold out on buying any more stuff.  But with allergies out of control, the sore throats and headaches...she was running out!  So, I told her to go during the day, it shouldn't take her that long to get stuff and then she doesn't have to go out her way after school.

So, she leaves!  I send out an email letting teachers know not to send kids down for the next hour.  Everything is going great, 20 min have passed and no kids!  This could work!!!

Then 2 kids come in from P.E.!  The dreaded p.e. kids, who always get hurt and are sometimes big babies about it.  They have been running the mile...so when a kid said he twisted his ankle and another said he pulled a muscle.  They were helping each other out!  I told them that I can't give them meds, but I will give them ice.  Then another kids comes in...holding his wrist.  And shortly after that another saying he was hit in the stomach.  They play crazy games and this wasn't totally out of the question.  So, by this time I think I have 4 kids...I tell them to all have a seat and I run to my walkie...and yell for the gym teacher.  In walks another kid, and I see the teachers peaking in the window.  I open the door and say to him "Get your ass in here".  I'm, what I would call, slightly freaking out.  I ask him what he is doing to these kids.  And why he is trying to kill them all.  A girl is now being carried into the office as well, and they are yelling, she fell off the bleachers.  I'm thinking that the gym teachers have lost all control of the kids...when the teacher says

"Alright guys, that was good"!  All of the kids get up and walk out of the office unharmed!  I yell, are you kidding me?  And start laughing!  It was an awesome prank!!!  I loved it!!!  I am still laughing about it and anyone who has heard the story is also laughing about it!

I love pranks where no one gets hurt...or is made to look silly!  Or Embarrassed!  Just a perfect prank!!!  Happy Friday folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment