Saturday, May 18, 2013

Inspirational Saturday

Hello folks!

Let's talk about some things that are really annoying!  I was doing great and losing a few ounces a day...then all of a sudden I started gaining a few ounces.  That is so annoying!  If I take an inner look I can probably see where things went wrong.  Not enough water, too much desserts...too much food in general!  But it's annoying!  I think, the annoying thing is that I don't realize what I'm doing until I have gained weight!  Yesterday I ate really well all day...until dinner!  But I didn't have the water intake I had had before!  

So, when I saw the scale today I wanted to go and eat both pop tarts, or eat a bowl of ice cream and say...who cares!  It doesn't matter what I eat anyway...I'm not losing!  But we can't let ourselves do that!  We must take responsibility for how we eat or how much we exercise   Don't let a small set back turn into a big set back.

Keep remembering that you can always start again and start fresh!  So, this morning I had watermelon and only 1 pop tart!  I'm going to leave my part time job before the hot dogs, chips, and cookies come out!  Yes, it was disappointing this morning getting on the scale.  But I'm refusing to look outside of myself for the blame!  I'm putting it all back on me...and I'm going to do better today!  So, that tomorrow when I get on the scale I feel better!  Which will make eating healthy easier!

Go out there, let yesterday go and start today fresh!  Even if you ate crazy for breakfast...start fresh for lunch!  Let's do this today!  Make it better than yesterday!  Eat better than yesterday, Workout more than yesterday, enjoy your friends and family more than yesterday!  Love your people more than yesterday!  Make today really count for something!  Then tomorrow start again and make it better than today!  If you do that, you will lose weight, you will tone up, you will have amazing relationships with your friends and family!  So stop reading this...and go do it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment