Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inspirational Thursday


Hello People,
How are you all doing on this dreary Thursday morning? I am doing pretty good! So, my week 5 is not going how I wanted it too, in the workout department. I feel that eating wise, I'm still doing a great job!

When this week began, I was not thinking about a super busy schedule. I was not thinking about going from one job to the Giant Sale! It has been crazy! Crazy fun, but still crazy! The good news is that I have been up and walking around the whole time. Would I call that "working out"? Probably not, but it has to be better than sitting on the couch! And I'm not just eating anything and everything, I'm eating what they make...which has been pretty healthy and tasty!!! So, while I'm not overly joyed with my non-workout week...I'm not exactly upset about it either.

The good news is (and it's always the good news) is that tomorrow is another day! So, if this day isn't going the way you want it too...you can make tomorrow better!!! There is something really awesome about that...getting the chance to go to sleep and wake up to a new day! How many times have you heard "Let's talk about it in the morning" or "Things will look better in the morning". Will all of your issues go away over night? No! Will you magically loose weight over night...but we all know that a nights sleep does affect your weight!

The point is, to not hold on to a bad day! To let go of the day's stress and wake up with a fresh start!
We talk a lot (and by we I mean me) about how it's okay to do stuff for yourself. When I say this type of thing, I'm normally talking about eating right or taking time to excercise...but this also might mean to do something for yourself! If you are exhausted (which what adult is not) do something that will relax you! If that means putting your kids down at 8pm and then going to bed yourself...do that! If you need to take a relaxing bath...then arrange it with whoever you need too and do that! You have to take care of yourself and that does not only mean food wise! It will be a much harder battle if you aren't attacking it from all sides!

So, your goal tonight is to treat yourself! Do whatever is going to make you happy and relaxed! Remember that you being good to yourself will make you happier, which will make the people around you happier! So, don't feel bad about this! Don't feel anything but peace when doing something for yourself! Love yourself, it's the only way to go!

Tell yourself yet again, that you deserve the best! You can achieve anything that you put your mind too, and that you love yourself enough to take care of yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment