Thursday, May 23, 2013

Not much to say!!!

I got to see and hold Baby Tenley the other day for 40 min all by myself!  I was so excited, I love little tiny babies!  I love hearing the stories about how they were born!  I love everything about it!  Maybe it's because I'm so excited to have kids!  To be pregant!  To do all of that fun stuff!  Everyone in my family has loved being prego!  No one is really ever sick!  So, for me, it's always been such an amazing experience!  And I'm assuming that I'm going to have an amazing experience as well!  All of that being said, I want to get married before I have kids...ha ha ha!  So, I'm not wanting kids quite yet, but I am excited for that!  Just in case anyone thinks I'm getting some crazy ideas!

The other thing I wanted to talk about, is how I dreamt that my sister Dana went to jail.  It was a very confusing dream, the kind that would't go away.  You know that type?  That even if you wake up and go back to sleep, it's still there.  Even Dana didn't know why she was going to jail.  It was just the weirdest thing.  Here is what I found out about my dream: To see someone else in prison in your dream, signifies an aspect of yourself that you are unable to express freely!  How crazy is that!  I need to start expressing myself freely if I can!  Ha ha ha!  Megan, my dream talking is for you!  Love you!

Alright, I'm out for the day!  I can't think of anything else fun to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment