Monday, May 20, 2013

Inspirational Monday


Holy Moly...week 8!!!
Who has totally taken a break? I know that I have! I have also received emails from a few of you...so I know you are with me! I feel as if on Monday's I come in ready to go and then by Tuesday...I'm exhausted or life gets in the way...and I bomb the rest of the week! Bombing it...might be a bit dramatic!

I was talking to my brother-in-law and I mentioned that I have eaten terribly this weekend. He said, I just think to myself, I could have eaten worse! I thought, that is a very true statement! I did eat poorly, but I could have eaten worse. Ha ha ha, I like the way guys think sometimes! Thanks Mike for that insight!

So, once again let's start this routine over! Once again let's climb back up on the eating healthy train and the workout train! Once again let's start feeling good about what we are doing for ourselves...for example today I have a salad for lunch and fruit for desserts...but if I'm honest with myself...I am having these for lunch and snacks, because tonight I"m going to a party at Old Chicago!!! And darn it, I want to go and eat what I want and feel great about it! So, if that is my motivation for today! Eat healthy and workout so that I can eat what I want? Then so be it! I'm okay with that!

Find your own motivation folks! Find what works for you! If giving yourself rewards for eating healthy...then do it! If it's getting to eat at your favorite place? Then do that! Find what works for you...and you will make it work for you!!! Go out there and do your best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment