Thursday, May 16, 2013

Inspirational Thursday


Folks,
I can't remember if I sent an email out yesterday? Oh my goodness! Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day! So...I probably did not! The end of the school year is coming up...and it's nutty! We have kids transferring out of the wazoo!!!

Anyway, with the crazy days and what seems like even crazier nights (so they might not actually be crazy...i'm just lazy) I have not worked out! Oh my goodness, my goal for just the week is not working! Am I going to let that ruin my week? Heck no! Why, you ask? Because, I have been really watching what I eat! So, I'm still losing weight! Am I losing a ton at a time? No, I'm losing a few ounces here and a few ounces there. But that will all add up!

I once read (sorry if I have already said this) losing weight is all about what you are eating! You don't even have to excercise! On one hand that is great news, but on the other...being skinny but not being toned...There is a picture that I love of a gal (I'm looking at pinterest trying to find it). In one picture she weighs 120 or something and in the she weighs 135 or something. But she looks so much better in the 135 pic, because she is toned! So, while you can lose weight by just eating. Try to do both if you can, so that you wil get all of the benefits and be able to eat more! Ha ha ha...it's all about the food!

Okay, I think I'm outta things to say...a short email? Amy that is unheard of! Folks, love on yourself a little bit more today! Let yourself know that it's okay to be proud of yourself and to work hard! It's okay to reward yourself once you have reached a goal. Be it a big goal or a small one! Being proud of yourself and rewarding yourself are the ways that you will continue to do great things for yourself! Be happy today with yourself! With your life! I'm in a reflective mood...Hug your family, hug yourself, enjoy the weather! Just be happy with today!

No comments:

Post a Comment