Thursday, May 30, 2013

Inspirational Thursday

Happy Thursday Folks,
I'm officially done with kids at my school! I was actually officially done with the kids today at 10:50, but who is really counting! Who am I kidding...I was totally counting!
The only wah wah thing is that it is raining and it's chilly! That is not how I pictured starting summer. You know? I want sun and warmth...but I guess technically for me...school is not over! So, hold off on the summer sun!

Next Tuesday I'm moving into a new apartment! One of the things I'm so excited for is the workout room! I mean, it's not lifetime fitness gym...but it's something! I loved going to the gym (when it went with my schedule). I would go 5-6 times per week! There is something that made me feel awesome about going. So, I'm hoping that I can motivate myself to go. I can barely motivate myself to get up in the morning...ha ha ha!
How to keep yourself motivated is a very personal, very hard thing to do! I mean, watching the dance recital this weekend motivated me. I wanted to stretch, eat better, and just take dance classes! But when I went out to dinner after the performance...I wanted onion rings and spinach dip! Ha ha ha! How to carry the motivation we feel when we read an article or watch something...I don't have the answer for that! I wish I did! But for right now, you are gonig to have to rely on yourself!

I guess in the end, we have to do this for ourselves anyway. It will be easier for us to lose weight if we want it for ourselves. So, the next question is...do you want it? For me, the answer is...depends on the day! Or my mood! Is that the best way to be? Oh heck no! But it is something for me to work on! How to be more consistent...in hopefully a good way and not "Well I'm consistently eating poorly and not working out."

How do you all stay motivated? How do you keep yourselves going in the right direction? If you don't know, then let's figure out how to get to that place! How to be more motivated in ourselves! How to stay on the healthy path! Let's figure it out right now! Go! Now, figure it out! Don't just keep on sitting here...!

No comments:

Post a Comment