Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reality Friends...

Hey Wednesday Readers, 

Today we are going to talk about my Reality Show Friends!

So, I have reality show friends!  It all started when I began watching Bill and Giuliana!  I just love that show! I think they are funny and pretty gosh darn real.  They make me laugh and Giuliana reminds me of my sister Megan!  She even said "Amazeballs" about a month after I heard Megan say it!  It was really amazing.  So, I found myself saying things like "Oh my goodness, that happened to Bill and Giuliana".  It was annoying at first, because why am I telling stories about these people who I don't even know...and I don't even know people who know them.  But after a few stories I got used to it.  So, I started saying "Well, my reality show friends Bill and Giuliana..." and then it turned into "My friends, (pause) Bill and Giuliana (pause because all of my friends know them)...".  It makes me giggle.  Oh my goodness, I forgot about Sean Lowe and Katherine!  They are friends of mine as well!  I love my reality show friends!!!

Now, anytime I watch a reality show that I really enjoy (I don't like all that many of them) I call these people my friends.  I started making jokes about sending wedding invites to my "friends" Bill and Giuliana and Tim Gunn.  And of course we can't forget my friends Theresa Caputo.  It gives my mom, sister Dana, and I a good laugh.  A few nights ago, Dana, mentioned one of her reality show friends and it just made me laugh!

I know you might not want to admit that you have "Reality Friends", but I do and I love them!  And I will send them invites to my wedding!  Ha ha ha!  Okay, maybe not...but it would make for an awesome post!  Have a happy Wednesday folks...the week is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment