Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm going to Six Flags!!!

So, tomorrow I am going with the Band, Choir, and Strings to Six Flags.  They have a competition to sing at!  I'm so excited to go, but kind of not excited because I have to be at the school at 3:45!  What?!?!?!  Yikes!!!  This morning I was trying to plan out my day...and seeing what time I should go to bed to get a good nights sleep...and you know what time I would have to go to bed?  8:30pm...if I wanted to wake up at 3:30!  Well of course now I have to wake up earlier than that...to get ready!!!  I have said that I need to go to bed around 9am!  I will hopefully also sleep on the bus as well (if the kids aren't too crazy)!

My next big delimma about going is what to wear!  I'm excited that we got shirts to wear...but do I wear it with leggings or with jeans!  I think I'm going to do leggings.  That will be more comfortable throughout the day!  More so than jeans!  I'm very excited!!!  Okay, so that big issue is fixed!

My next thing is food!  I don't know if I want to buy lunch and dinner at the park or try to bring some type of sandwich or something!  I mean, I am going to need to eat at very weird times throughout the day!  So, I will have to figure that out!

I also want to bring my camera!  That way I can have pics...wow!  Brilliant thought Amy!  Ha ha ha, I meant pics for the 2013 book I'm making!  Okay...I'm going to go eat my lunch and practically get ready for bed in a few minutes.  Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment