Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Breathe...

So, I'm moving in to an apartment on June 4th!  I'm so excited for this adventure, but my mind is not moving at the speed it should be.  I know I'm moving in 35 days, but my mind is acting as if it's not happening!  It's not like me!  I'm an advance planner!  I plan things out so far into the future, that by the time it arrives, I have nothing to do!  So, for me...not getting into the planning is crazy!  I guess I keep waiting for some time to actually look at what I have!  But I don't know if that time is ever going to arrive!  I also know that I need to plan my time better...but that doesn't seem fun either!

This weekend, I'm going to Worlds of Fun on Friday, Ford on Saturday morning, then a hair appointment Saturday early afternoon.  I have nothing going on for the rest of the day, so that would be a great day to start packing up stuff!  

My other "issue" (I am quoting the word issue, because I don't have any real issues, they are all silly when I look at the world's problems) is that I have crafts that I need to work on!  And I don't know when I'm going to do that!  I have the curtains to do for my mom, the little drawer, the ladder, the dress form, the dress that I started in '07...

One thing at a time, one thing at a time!  I should work on the ladder and the side table...and packing...everything else, can be done at a later time!

Another reason I'm not super excited about packing, is that I have a lot of stuff...and I'm a little nervous as too where it is all going to go!  I mean, I have a dresser, 2 shelving units, 2 drawer units, and a desk in my room alone.  Do I take all of that, do I not?  I don't know...so in reality maybe my mind is just not wanting to think about all of that stuff right now!  (sigh)  Okay, let's stop thinking about all of that!  And just focus on this week...
Monday- Work, Giant Sale, Dance
Tuesday- Work, Giant Sale
Wednesday- Work, Giant Sale
Thursday- Work, Giant Sale
Friday- Work, Worlds of Fun
Saturday- Work, Hair Apt, packing???
Sunday- Church, craft time, packing?
I should see Curt in there at some point...ha ha  ha

One week at a time folks, one week at a time!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment