Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy thoughts about the summer!

It's Monday and there are a few awesome things about today!

1.  We only have 29 more days of school!!!  That is very exciting!!!  
2.  I worked an extra 14 hours this week at my dance studio's Ballet!  That is very exciting because I got paid to do that!  That paycheck is going to help pay for my STAMP pictures that I ordered, a hair appointment that I have in 2 weeks, and possibly getting my nails done!  So that was fun!
3.  I'm going to dance class tonight!  I have really enjoyed the past 3 weeks of working hard and getting a sweat!  

So, only 29 more days of school and that means that summer will finally be here!!!  The weather has not been all that cooperative, but it should be nice today!  However it might snow tomorrow, but we aren't going to think about that!  So, this summer is going to be awesome because...

I get to work at camp with all of my friends!  I know I have mentioned this before, but I don't think you understand!  I get to work with kids, teaching them a musical, with all of the people that I would love to hang out with on a normal basis!  I mean, it's 5 hours of laughing, joking, dancing, singing, and just having fun!  If I could do this (this job, with these people) full time...I totally would!  It is that much fun!  

This summer is also going to be awesome  because I get to move in with the man that I love!  Our schedules are so nutty and we are both kind of "stay at home" people, so the last 4 years have been hard.  We have to decide between getting a good nights rest or seeing each other.  Or going home if we don't feel well and seeing each other!  It kind of sucks!  I know we are sometimes babies about it...but it does stink.  To top it all off, I live with my parents and Curt lives with roommates.  So, even if we go over to each others places...we are rarely alone!  Don't get me wrong, I love living with my folks.  And I know there are going to be several things that I miss about living with them!  But as a 31 year old, it will be nice to live at my own place again!

The other awesome thing about this summer, is my sister Megan is coming into  town!  I'm lucky enough to have 2 out of 3 of my sisters living within walking distance (one is down the hall as of right now, and the other is 7 miles away.  Once I ran to her house...I would not recommend it).  But when the 4 of us are together...it's just the best!!!  So, I'm very excited about that!

Alright, thinking about the summer has put me in a great mood!  Thank you blogspot!  Have a wonderful day folks and get excited for what is to come this summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment