Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Inspirational Wednesday!!!


Hello Folks,
How is your Wednesday? So far mine is pretty good!!! If your day is not going all that well, just remember that the weeked is so close now! Only a few days away!!!
Have you all been doing your excercises? I have now worked out 2 days in a row!!! Let me tell you, my legs are killing me!!! But, once again that just is a reminder that I'm working hard and doing something good for my body! So, tonight I'm going to try to workout for the 3rd day in a row!!! I totally think I can do that! Even though every time I walk around, my legs tell me otherwise! Ha ha ha

So, this weeks' running is run 5 min, walk 2 min! That is kind of rough! I walk at 3.5 mph and ran at 4mph. The good news is that you only have to do it 3 times! So, when I was running the first time, I thought...oh my I'm almost done with the run! I was just running and watcing one of my favorite tv shows. The other thing I noticed, is that by the 3rd run, I felt that I could go a little faster if I wanted too! So, today...I'm going to push myself a little more. I'm going to try to run a little faster than I did yesterday and walk a little faster as well!
Folks, today is the day where this week can either go down hill or it can take off!!! Don't let this week fail! Don't get lazy or tired, really try to push through! Tell yourself that you can do this! Yesterday, as I was putting my shoes on my puppy came over and would hardly let me tie my shoe. It was so cute and cuddle-tastic! And I held his little face and said, I'm going to work out for just a short bit and then I will be able to hang and snuggle with you all night! So, I did just that! I ran for 21 min and then I did my workout for 15 (okay, it was 20...but I had to sit in between each excercise!). Then I sat! For the rest of the night I did nothing but sit and enjoy it! I think I enjoyed it more, becuase I did something for myself!
So people, work through being tired. Becuase, the truth is...you are going to be tired whether or not you workout. But for me last night? It was nice to be exhausted and to know that I worked out! So, we are all tired! All of our lives go through exhausted times, sick times, bad times, good times, pumped up times, and so on...we can't workout according to our mood! Here is how that would go for me...

I'm in the best mood- if I workout now, I will be all mad that I'm hot and sweaty
I'm in the worst mood- I don't want to workout, I just want to lay down
I feel sick- working out will make me feel worse
I feel the best I could ever feel- I don't need to workout because I feel so good!

So, you might not ever workout if it depends on your mood! So...workout because you need too! Then maybe one day, it will be because you want too! One more honest coment, I have had the worst headache go away during the workout. I have had the worst mood lifted during a run! I have had the best mood enhanced because I did this workout for myself! So, in reality...it's all in your own head! Do this for you! Allow you to do something for yourself! Something that in the long run will help and affect all of those aournd you! Tell your inner brat to shut it and let your soul enjoy the pampering!!! Let your body feel the muscles it forgot were there! Let your mind focus only on you for those 35-40 min! Trust me, you will thank yourself! You will be happier you did...you will go to sleep feeling great about it! You will read these emails and think...Oh my goodness, it did suck...but I pushed through the suck to feel the greatness!

I know you all can do this, you all know you can do this! So, here we go! Day 3- can you read these emails and workout with me? I know you can! Lets go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment