Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lucky me...I have sisters!

Have you ever tried to describe someone with one word?  It is very hard to do!  Last night I was thinking about my sisters and I!  How similar we are and how different we are.  Then I thought, if I had to describe all four of us with one word, what would it be?  Here is what I came up with:

Sarah- Nice
Amy- Funny
Megan- Cool
Dana- Heart

The hard thing about only using one word is that it just doesn't even begin to touch the surface of who that person is!  I mean, Sarah is hysterical!!!  When she says something that is funny...it is funny for years to come!  She is cool in the fact that when growing up everyone wanted to be her friend!  Guys, girls, it did not matter!  She was just that nice person who everyone wanted to be around!  And she has a ton of heart!  I mean you kind of have to when working with kids as much as she does!

Megan, is cool!  I mean the clothes she wears and her attitude are just cool!  She is always ahead of the trend!  But then she is also wonderfully nice!  She cares about people and remembers to do things for people that others might forget!  It's the little stuff that she thinks about!  She is also hysterical!!!  When we are together we just laugh!  At ourselves, at others, at the world!

Dana, has heart!  There are people that I would have given up on so many times, but Dana is always there to lend them a hand!  She is nice to old people, when most people feel weird.  She is nice to young kids, when most people want to tell them to be quiet!  She is also funny!  Her funny is more in the sweet innocent kind of way...but it always makes us laugh!

So, when the 4 of us are together you can imagine the amount of laughter that happens!   Plus, then you have 4 gals who will cry at a commercial and can talk about helping others!  To have sisters with heart, humor, wonderful personalities and a cool factor...is pretty amazing!  I'm extremely lucky to have my sisters!  I'm pretty lucky to be able to describe them in more than one word!  I'm just pretty lucky in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment