Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspirational Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday! Do you guys remember back in the day when Wednesday would be called Hump Day? I really wanted to start this email by saying Happy Hump Day!!!
Alright folks, it's the middle of the week! If you have not started working out that is okay! But don't put it off until next week! I once ready that if you are going to start eating healthy...don't say starting next Monday! Why wait, if you really want it...putting it off longer will stop you from doing it. Start that minute, that next meal, the afternoon or evening workout! You can do it, just believe in yourself!
Today I'm wearing my uber tight, muffin topping, painted on jeans. It was not my first choice in pants, but my stretchy looser (is that a word) jeans were in the washing machine. Anyway, I'm wearing these jeans...and I'm a bit grumpy about it. But, the only thing that is keeping me smiling is the fact that I'm doing something about it! I ate healthy all day yesterday!!! I even picked something somewhat healthy when I went out to dinner. I wanted the ice cream cookie sunday! But I got an avacado taco instead! And this morning, I really wanted to eat a pop tart! But I had toast instead! So, even though my pants are too tight for comfort, I'm still wearing them! And I'm still smiling because I'm doing something about it!
So folks, let's do something about it! Workout, sweat, get sore...you are still allowed to complain! I will listen to your complaints and probably join in...but then you can sit back and smile because you are working on it! There is nothing more annoying to me than someone who complains about something, but then does nothing about it! Arg!!! Losing weight, getting toned- well it basically sucks! It is no where near as fun as gaining the weight! But I feel amazing about my choices and I felt amazing last night going to bed- proud of how I did that day! I know that in 9 weeks time I will feel amazing about how my jeans fit!
Everyone stand up right now and do some jumping jacks!!! Did anyone stand up? Ha ha ha- I did not! Let's not get weird! But workout when you get home from work or before you start your day! Do something about it! You should be proud of what you are doing for yourself! And if you have not started yet, start right now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment