Monday, April 15, 2013

Inspiration Monday


I have an email workout group that I send emails too every day (maybe not Sunday's) and I just try to inspire them to workout and eat better.  I started this group to get me motivated to work hard and tone up!  So, far we are on Day 1 of Week 3.  Check out the "10 week workout" post if you want to join in!

Hallo folks (and yes I meant to write Hallo!!!)

Can you believe that we are already in week 3? I cannot! Only 8 weeks left!!! For me, this goes a long with my work schedule. I have 8 weeks left of working at the school until summer. So, this workout is literally taking me straight to summer!

Alright, I hope your week 2 was awesome! I did a much better job week 2, however I still can't seem to get the workout down on Saturday's and Sunday's. But that is okay! I'm not too worried about it! I figured that I can continue to work on that! I also feel as if I'm making better choices as well with my eating. However this Thursday is "Ice Cream Bar Treat Day" brought in by yours truely. So, that might be terrible! Ha ha ha!
If you don't feel you did your best last week or you have not really started...then today is your lucky day! Start fresh! Start over! You are not behind, you are exactly where you need to be! If last week you made better food choices, this week try adding on the daily workout out or the run. Then next week add the other! For some people, it's a daunting thing trying to do everything at once. So, do what works best for you! As long as you are giving it your all, then you are doing amazing! Let's say that again "As long as I am doing my best, I'm doing amazing"!!!

Everyone is different, everyone needs to do things at their own speed. This is what is awesome about this workout. Don't look at anyone but yourself! You are the only one you have to compete against! The cool thing about that is that you only need to do better this week than you did last week. Don't look at your friends or spouse...everyone works out differently, or loses weight differently, or eats differently...and all that is okay! Do bettern than YOU did last week!

You are amazing! You are doing great! And only compete against yourself!!! Email tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment