Wednesday, April 10, 2013

About my week so far...

So far my week has been great!  I am doing this workout thing- see Inspirational Wednesday for today's well inspiration!  I also just want to talk as well sometimes!

Let's see, where to begin!  Oh, I went do a dance class on Monday night!  It was a lot of fun!  We are learning a few dances that I already know, so I was one of the leaders of the class!  This is awesome for one reason, I was never the leader when I was younger.  Mainly because I did not like dance all that much, because I was not flexible.  Part of the flexibility we will blame on my Dad's gene's and the other part will be blamed on my hips being rotated in and crooked!  We will not ever blame it on the fact that I might have been lazy and did not want to work hard, no...that would be silly!  Anyway, so it was nice to be the leader!  Being the leader has it's downfalls as well!  I was not able to mark the dances at all!  Since I knew them and others were following me...I danced full out for the entire hour.  I was sweating up a storm and by the end of class I was dead tired!  So I went home, took Chan out, and then went upstairs to bed!  I am not even sure if I said good night to anyone!

Yesterday I went out to dinner with my friend Emily!  We went to Unforked, which is an amazing place and has amazing frozen custard!  But since I'm trying to eat better and workout...I opted for a crispy avacado taco!  It was amazing, but that might be becasue I LOVE avacados!!!  Then we ate and talked for 2 hours.  If we didn't have stuff to do later that night, I'm sure we could have talked the whole night!  Not to brag, but I'm going to for just a minute.  I have great friends!!!  We can go a week, a month, or a few months without seeing each other...but when you see someone again...it's as if you saw them just the other day!  I never run out of things to say with them...it's just nice and fun and comfortable!  One of the reasons I'm so looking forward to camp is that a lot of my "inner circle" works there!  So, yay for me!!!  Okay, enough bragging!

Well, I guess I don't have much else to report on...this weekend is going to feel like a vacation compared to last weekend!  I'm trying to plan on doing nothing!  Ha ha ha, I never thought I would be that person, who had to plan on doing nothing!  Wait, I take that back...I would like to plan to sit out on the back porch and drink a glass of wine!  That is what I would like to plan!  Ha ha ha!  And right now after having the amazing avacado yesterday...maybe some chips and guac or cheese dip!  If we are going mexican themed here then forget the wine, and bring out the margarita's!  Ha ha ha...wow...I think it's time for me to go now!  Happy Wednesday folks!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment