Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm playing kickball...um what?

Folks...I'm going to be a substitute on my small groups Kickball League!!!  For just a moment picture me playing kickball on a co-ed team.  (pause) Okay, moving on...hey stop laughing.  I will be awesome!!!  I can't kick very well...and I can't run very fast...and I can't catch or throw a kick ball.  So, I will basically be sitting in the outfield doing cartwheels (that is when someone is sick).  Holy cow, I still I can not believe that I signed up for that!  It should be a crazy summer!!!

Alright, here is the news...we have an apartment!  It's for sure as of this morning!!!  I can hardly believe it myself!  It seems that we have been waiting so long for this moment and now it's here.  Well as of June 4th it will be here!  So, I guess here we go!!!

Another exciting thing for me, is that I said okay to going on a trip with the middle school Choir, Band and STrings.  It is an all day thing...on a Saturday!!!  We have to be at school at 4am then we won't get home until 10pm!  That is just terrible news!  But I said okay that I would go.  I was able to get Extra Duty pay, so go me!!!  I agreed to this on Monday...Well I found out today that the choir is singing at Six Flags!!!  So, I get to go to six Flags to hear "my kids" play and sing and then ride some rides!  Sounds like a dream to me!

I guess this is all of the exciting news that is happening in my life!  Megan comes into town for a week in June!  That is amazing news!!!  Hello Megan!!!  Sarah's Birthday is on Saturday!!!  Hello Sarah!!!  And Hi Suzanne!  Miss you guys (well Sarah, I see you a lot and have texted you quite a bit today so...I'm not sure if the miss you is approps).

Okay, I'm out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment