Friday, January 25, 2013

Workout Day #4...is this becoming a workout blog? Crazy!

Hello people...I feel like I'm on a roll with working out!!!  Today will be the 4th day of the nightly work outs and the 2nd morning one!  So far I'm enjoying it!  I'm a little sore, but it's the good kind of sore.  I hurt, but it doesn't hurt to move or laugh.  Well, it does hurt to do those things but not in a crazy really painful fall down the stairs kind of way.  

*Sidebar- Once I went to a personal trainer.  I told him that I was a dancer.  I should have said...I used to be a dancer.  He gave me these exercises and they killed me.  I worked my rear end off because he kept saying things like this isn't that hard for a dancer is it?  So, even when I wanted to cry I just smiled as if I was drinking tea or something (that is a bad analogy, because I don't like tea so my face would probably be cringy while drinking tea).  Anyway, I worked hard!  The next day I hurt and hurt bad!  Day 2- when you always feel the worst- I really did feel the worst.  My legs hurt so bad I had to shimmie my way down the stairs.  Day 3 after the evil man made me workout I was walking down the stairs to watch a movie with my boyfriend and the muscles in my legs gave out.  It had happened earlier that day at work, but it wasn't a big deal...well let me tell you it's a big deal on stairs!  Down I went...my boyfriend jumped up then realized I was laughing and started to laugh with me.  Needless to say that I never went to a personal trainer again.**

So, last night I did the Tummy Tuck (see yesterday's post for the link)!  It was hard but not anything crazy!  I enjoy working on my mid-section, so while it did hurt it was a good I"m working hard pain!  So woot woot!!!  This morning I did a 4 min Exercise that I have done before.  It's crazy short but I am crazy dead after I have done it.  Are you ready for this?

20 sec squat thrusts
10 sec rest
20 sec mountain climbers
10 sec rest
20 sec high knees
10 sec rest
20 sec jumping jacks
10 sec rest

Then you do this twice through!  It sounds a little goofy, but I do love how I feel as if I've worked out for an hour after I've done it!  

So, tonight I have to go to Physical Therapy so I did not do any afternoon stairs.  But, let's see what workout I will do for tonight!  Spin the Wheel of Workouts.....
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/rock-039n039-raise?workout=17453

That is the lucky 15 min ab work out that I will be rocking out tonight!!!  I will see you all back here on Monday!  This weekend try to relax, workout, eat some what healthily, and enjoy your life!!!

I'm doing a craft this weekend, so hopefully I can talk about that and not just about exercise...that gets boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment