Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 3 of exercise!

Okay folks...I am really trying to work it out!  A few nights ago while browsing Pinterest I decided to actually use the Workouts that I was pinning.  So, my goal was to do one per day.  I am really needing to work on my Abs before the chiefs auditions.  As I was pinning workouts I saw this really great 10 min workout.  I loved it and thought, I can do that in the morning!  Before I do that, let me recap on my Day #2 workout-

15 min Belly Blasting- Overall it was okay.  Some of the things were great- the running crunches.  But other things- did not seem to work at all.  I never even felt a burn with the standing twist crunches.  For a few of the exercises you needed an exercise ball.  I think my ball was a little flat, so doing the mountain climbers on them was a little difficult.  So much so, that I decided to just do it on a chair.  That worked!  Overall, it was a fine exercise and I'm just trying to stay motivated to do it everyday!

So, now we are on to day #3 of exercising!

This morning I got up (it was not easy...I set my alarm for 5:15 so that I could get up at 5:30.  Well, I hit snooze!  So at 5:30- I hit snooze again.  At 5:45 I finally got mad at myself telling myself to get out of bed or stop complaining that my jeans are too tight!  So, up I got!  I did the 10 min Victoria Secret Model workout!  It was great!  My thighs were burning and my tush was feeling the burn!  I need to remember to bring water up so that I'm not dying!  But overall I loved!  And I felt great about working out!!!  Plus, I loved that it was a 10min work out!!!

http://www.fitsugar.com/Victorias-Secret-Models-Full-Body-Workout-21416942

Now, the goal is to not eat everything under the sun during treat day!!!  I have a plate here next to me that I'm nibbling on...so I feel okay about that!

Tonight's routine is going to be....(insert drum roll)

http://ready4wedding.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/tummy-tuck-abs-coreworkout/

If you go to this website, I'm only going to do the Tummy-tuck core stuff, not the running!  Ha ha ha- okay have fun and enjoy this workout with me!

Suzanne's question- Does anyone want to workout with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment