Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today I feel...

Let's start by talking about last night's and this mornings workout.
Last nights workout was a little lame!  I don't think I was putting my full effort into #1.  I'm not proud of that fact, but that is just how it is sometimes. I was hot and it was a workout, just not as good of one...as it should have been.  #2, I needed to have weights to really feel the burn for some of the moves.  #3, I was a little annoyed at the website because it didn't tell me how many reps I should do.  So, I did 10 of each...and sometimes I did 2 sets of 10.  But, I kind of need a number.  To make it official!

This mornings workout was a good one!  It was about 8 min long and I was winded and sweating!  It worked the whole body and if I wasn't soooo tired I would have done it twice all the way through!  Overall, it started my day off well!  I will say that my tushy muscles are sore...I'm not sure what exercise it might be from...but it's a good thing!

Tonight I'm going to to do:

http://www.benderfitness.com/2012/12/exercise-tummy-tuck-no-surgery-required.html
I hate mountain climbers and every Ab workout has them...

Then Tomorrow I'm going to do...
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/videos-detail.asp?video=87

I like doing a cardio type workout in the mornings!

Okay, so yesterday I talked about the Project "Today I feel..." and I have taken a picture of it to post for you guys!


Alright, here are the directions if you need them...
1. Take 12 pictures with your friends, family, or just yourself.  Make each picture a different emotion.  In this picture we used (from Left to R top to bottom) Unsure, happy, sad, disgusted, sleepy, excited, suprised, sick, mad, sneaky, "who me", and loved.  I know who me is not really an emotion, but it works sometimes in life.  Ha ha ha...
2.  Upload them Walgreens (or your preffered picture place) and click on collage.
3.  Arrange the pictures, decide where everyone goes, and add a title.
4.  Print out the picture.  At Walgreen's the 8x10 collage was $4.50.
5.  Buy a frame at the Dollar Store ($1).  Take the glass out of the frame and carefully throw it away.
6.  Put the picture in the frame and close it up.
7.  Buy a magnet sheet at Michaels (I'm sure they are at other craft stores as well).  A roll was $9.99.  I might suggest buying a smaller amount since we ended up hardly using any of it.
8.  Cut the magnets into small squares.  We were going to do strips behind the picture, but the picture was too thick for the type of magnets that I bought.  Place the magnet squares in the corner of each picture!  You can't really see the magnets unless you are really looking for them.
9.  Make your magnet marker.  I put a puff ball on to a circular magnet!  You can see it up on the first picture.  Other people in my family took a small square of magnet and instead of taking the backing off to reveal the sticky part wrote on it instead!

I hope you enjoyed this fun picture!  I have put it on my desk at work and everyone loves it!  They come and move the puff ball all around!  It's something fun and different for a total of $7!!!  Yahoo!!!

Oh, I almost forgot!  My parents and I are starting a diet thing tomorrow!  It's called "The Military Diet"!  It is a 3 day event and they tell you exactly what you need to eat and how much you need to eat and you just do it!  They say you can lose up to 10lbs.  Obviously the less you need to lose the less you will lose!  But I will be talking about that as well this week.  Wed, Thurs, and Fri.!!!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!

Okay, that is all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment