Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Workout Day #2

So, last night I did my work out!!!  I did not want too...I tried to excuse my way out of it...
It's too late...
I'm so tired...
I should start tomorrow fresh...

I probably could have come up with excuse after excuse!  Then I remembered this blog that I read yesterday it's called Bit's and Pieces (URL) !  This gal had a goal to lose weight and to get toned.  She says it flat out that it sucks!  That it's hard!  That the word fun does not really describe it!  But...and this is why people lose weight and get toned...But, she feels great after losing over 50 lbs!  She got married and worked hard to look as gorgeous as she did at her wedding!  Would she have looked beautiful at her wedding had she not shed the weight?  Yes!  But would she have been able to see the beauty and the person who she is?  No, probably not!  It's about how you feel about yourself!!!

So last night, even though I was tired after working from 7:30am-8:30pm then seeing my boyfriend after that...I did my workout!  The 8 moves that I did were more difficult that I thought they were going to be.  I'm not sure if it's because I used to dance or what.  But I thought the steps were going to be easy.  Some of them I had to actually modify to even do them.  Ahhhh!!!  Ha ha ha, oh well!  The last move was a bridge.  And as I was in that weird upside down bridge pose doing my 5 deep breaths...I thought, when was the last time that I was in this position?  It had to have been at least 5 years if not more!  Ha ha ha!!!

Okay, so that work out was a success and now I'm a little sore!  But we are on to the next one.
Workout #2
The (15-minute) Belly Blasting Workout http://fitbie.msn.com/workout/15-minute-belly-blasting-workout/exercise/6

I will report back tomorrow on this one!  Have I mentioned that I'm excited to be doing these workouts?  Here is my main reason- what is the point of pinterest if I'm not going to use the stuff on there!  So, here I am using the workout stuff!

No question for the day!  Sorry folks!

1 comment:

  1. Here is the URL from that blog that I talked about...
    http://abyerly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete