Friday, March 28, 2014

It's finally here! My Engagement Party Weekend!

The weekend is finally here!!!  For me this week has just flown by and been pretty good in the process!  I have heard other people say "this week  has gone so slow".  I'm sure it's helped to have something fun...but this was the first full week since January!  At least I think so...ha ha ha!  Plus getting McDonalds and Starbucks for breakfast this morning really made my day!  Yahoo!!!

So, Megan flew in last night, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get to see her until tomorrow night at the party!  Ahhh man!  I love helping set up for parties...so this is a bit hard for me!  But since it's for Curt and I...I guess I will get over it!  Ha ha ha!  My goal is to go home and clean.  Hopefully take a break from cleaning to have dinner with the sisters.  Then maybe finish up the cleaning!  Then tomorrow, go to Ford, and look into getting my make up and hair done.  Nothing crazy...I mean I'm not talking an updo...just something different and fun!  Dana suggested curls and I happen to agree with her!  Ha ha ha!

Then the party will be tomorrow night and it will be fun and amazing!  Then Dana comes in on Sunday (after a day of performing) and then Monday is the first day of dress shopping!  I'm not saying that I have to find the dress on Monday, but it would be way more fun to find the dress with everyone there!  Okay, we will just have to wait and see!  I was going to post some pics of the dresses on here, but now I'm not able too since Curt has started reading my blog!  Which makes me smile...but there goes my posting dress pics!  Okay, I'm out for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment