Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I thought I posted this a while ago...sorry

Is it just me or is time standing still?  I just feel as if these last 2 months have gone by so slowly!  Everyone keeps saying that the next year is going to fly, but I'm pretty sure right now it's trying to kill me with slowness!

Here is where I think the issue is:
I have things that I have booked for the wedding.  But I am not a person who takes weeks to mil over a decision.  So, this waiting weeks to see venues and for them to be done from being under construction is a lot for me to handle.  I had to wait 3 weeks to see the Chiefs Stadium, and then 2 more weeks to see the Urban Even Space, then 2 more weeks to see it again, and then one more week to see the Monarch room.  Which he tried to reschedule until next week.  That would have really killed me!  Then there are a few places that we haven't seen as of yet.  So, it's just all crazy!

Some of you might be thinking that I'm being a little dramatic.  But I'm not!  I promise.  I just want to look at the options, go see the options, talk over the options, then make the decision.  Not, see one...wait for forever, then see another, then wait some more to see another one.  Then talk about it.  Then think about it.  Then think some more...and maybe just maybe make a decision.  Ha ha ha!  Okay, so maybe I am being a bit dramatic!  But I'm the bride!

Okay, so I'm totally kidding about the whole "I'm the bride" thing.  I might have a type A personality, but I'm not that nuts!  I also like to check things off my list and I have not been able to do that!  Arg!  I love to list check not just list look.  Ha ha ha!

Step away from the wedding thoughts.

My birthday is coming up!  I have printed off a list of freebies that you get for your birthday!  I would love to take a day or an evening and go get a snack at one place, an appetizer at another place, an entre' at a third place, then dessert...or maybe a few desserts!  On top of that, a free movie would be great!  My choice!  Yay!  Wow, this post is really trying to bring out my selfishness and it's winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment