Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm one relieved Bride!

So, the past few days have been bad because of my stomach ache...but wedding wise...it has been amazing!

With the decision of the reception site, the decision of the music, lighting, photobooth, videographer, food, and drink has also been decided!

I don't think you all can know how big of a relief this all has been.  I know, I know...crazy bride here I come.  But I was really nervous things would get booked...moving away from crazy bride now...

The next step is too put down deposits on things, but once that is done...we can just relax, and raise money for the wedding!  There are a few big things that we still need to look into...photographer, invitations...but besides that...the big stuff is planned and ready to go!

So, now it's time for me to sit back and enjoy our progress and enjoy the time of us being engaged.

For the record,  I was never a crazy bride to anyone else.  I had just heard such crazy things about venue's getting booked.  I mean one that we looked at was already booked for May of 2015.  So, while I was only crazy in my head, it's nice that I no longer have to be crazy in my head.  Ha ha ha!

I will post more later about the other venders and costs of everything...once we have put a down a deposit!  Happy Weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment