Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It has started!

Okay folks, the wedding journey has officially started!!!  I mean, technically it started back in December, when my amazing then boyfriend proposed to me!  But it has really started now, because we have put deposits down!!!

Here is where we are thus far and what we have put deposits on
Venue- Ball Conference Center
Drinks- Diamond Girls Bartenders
Music & Lighting- Complete KC
Videographer- Tower Studios (we put the deposit down tomorrow)

My theory was correct about the movement of time.  It was moving really really slowly...because we did not have any set and in place.  Now that we have done most of the big stuff, everything is all good!  Time is back to moving at regular speed!  I don't want nor need the time to fly!  I really do want to enjoy every moment of this process!  However, I can't have time standing still, that was just buggy!  Ha haha!

Where do we go from here?  I want to talk to my bridal party!  They don't know they are in my bridal party yet.  I am currently making them welcome gifts, and I'm going to get them all done this week!  It's so fun being organized and having a nice long week like Spring Break! 

Next week my sister Megan comes into town!  So EXCITED for that!  Then there is the engagement party!  Then dress shopping because my other sister Dana is coming into town as well!  Also very EXCITED about that!!! 

I feel so calm now, and as my mom said, Finish getting the big stuff set and then take the next year to have fun, craft, and enjoy this time!  There will be no more stressing to see if venues will book up.  I just feel so calm and happy! 

We still need to set the food stuff for sure.  We have a general price and what we want...but we need to nail it down and put down a deposit!  That way we know for sure that they will be ours on our date!  We also need to figure out a photographer.  But we have a meeting with someone scheduled for after spring break.  So, I'm not too worried about that! 

I guess that is all for now, I'm going to sign off as the super calm bride to be!  Happy Tuesday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment