Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Did anyone watch the Bachelor?

So, I watched the Bachelor last night!  It was weird!  There were some good things that happened and then there were some weird things that happened!
Good Things:
I don't mind that Juan Pablo did not propose.  Nikki, said it best when she said "There are couples that say they are in love and then a few weeks later they break up".  I totally agree with that!  I mean, if Juan Pablo is not ready to say will you marry me, I don't think he should.
Weird Things:
The fact that he didn't say I love you or that I'm falling in love with her is a bit weird.  I mean the dad said don't propose if you aren't 100%...he didn't say don't say I love you until you want to propose.
Good Things:
I felt as if the family was pretty open about JP.  They told both girls that Juan can be mean.  They also asked what to do if Juan tries to walk away from the relationship.  To all of us viewers it was a red flag galore!  But, when you are in love you put a positive spin on it.
Bad Things:
The girls did not bring that up with Juan Pablo.  Um, your cousin said that if things get rough you are might try to walk out.  That is not going to work.  No, they just went back to kissing him and did not ask about any of it!  That was shocking and really made it seem as if they weren't listening to things that the family said.
Good Things:
I think Nikki will be a better fit for Juan Pablo.  I think she will fight and get angry and not be a total pushover.  I mean at the final rose Juan said don't get cranky.  Probably because it was so hot.  She said, I won't...maybe later.  So that lets me know that she has gotten a little cranky around him.  Or has at least told him that she gets cranky when it's hot.
Bad Things:
In the after the rose show, Nikki didn't say anything.  She looked down a lot, and hardley spoke unless spoken too.  So, that seemed weird.  It has to be a bit awkward "Does it bother you that he hasn't said I love you?"  Um,  of course Chris!  Thanks for bringing that up!  What is she supposed to say, either she looks like an idiot or he looks like a complete jerk.  It's a tough place.  However, once JP came out...I kind of felt as if she were taking cues from him.  It was a little battered women syndrome to me!  It might just be me...or because it was so awkward.  Maybe I would have been super quite as well...with everyone judging!  Or ganging up on them.  Who knows!

Bottom line, I'm so interested to see where they end up!  I hope they work out.  As I said, I don't mind that he didn't propose...but he could of acted a bit different.  To be honest, I did not like Juan Pablo from the beginning.  I didn't like him when he was a guy on the bachelorette.  And was very unimpressed with him as the Bachelor!  I wish them the best and hope that the Kansas City native gets to be in love and get married with the guy she loves!  Fingers crossed...

New Bachelorette- Andi!  I'm not sure how I feel about her.  I didn't really like her on the show.  She seemed a little too insecure for me.  Always crying for what I felt they sympathy card!  It got old.  I love how she left, but then felt that she was a little too angry because he was not bawling and crying and begging her to stay.  It will be interesting to see how she does as the Bachelorette!  I will have to wait until May!

I'm ready for some amazing reality tv show- So you think you can dance!  When is that show coming back?  It's by far my favorite!  Okay, folks...that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment