Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break is almost over

So, spring break is almost over and I'm sad...yet okay with it!  I have been working at Ford during my spring break.  It's not hard work, but it's still getting up early to go into a job.  So, it wasn't much of break for me.  I did try to do something fun every day.  I got my hair done and my nails done.  I found an outfit for my Engagement party!  And I have made gifts for all of my Future Bridesmaids...even though they don't know who they are yet.  Ha ha ha!  So, this week has been productive! 

A few things that weren't bad...but weren't good either.  I have been watching my Aunt's house.  It's been fine, but it's not my house.  You know?  I had to pick out my clothes a week in advance.  Having to figure out what to eat.  Not seeing Curt and not sleeping very well.  Good stuff about it?  I got all of my crafting done.  I don't know if I would have done that with Curt as a distraction!  It was easier to get up and go into work.  I would have wanted to cuddle with him instead!  And talking with him on the phone has been a lot of fun! 

I am lucky, because I didn't go on vacation!  Nor did I have an amazing Spring Break...so going back to work is not going to be too bad!  The best reason that I'm lucky is because I have stuff this week to look forward too!  My sister Megan is flying into town on Thursday!!!  My sisters will be throwing the Engagement party for me on Saturday!  My sister, Dana, will be coming into town late Sunday night!  And then we are all going dress shopping on Monday!  I have already asked off from work!  And it will just be an amazing day!

Then when all that excitment is done I have a massage the Tuesday after dress shopping!  Yahoo!!!  Then it's auditions for Gardner Community Theater and before we know it school is out and it's Summer!  I actually counted today and there are only 48 more days of school! 

Here is my amazing timeline:
Megan comes into town
Engagment Party
Dana comes into town
Dress Shopping
Massage
Auditions
Rehearsal
Trip with school choir kids
Rehearsal
Schools out
Summer
StageworX
Gardner's show
Wedding for Curt's friend
StageworX show
Summer
School
ABMS Show
Gardner High School Show
BVMS show?
Spring Hill High School?
Thanksgiving
Christmas Program (I need to write this)
Christmas + the Schuellers
New Years
School
Teacher Conferences
Valentine's Day
My Birthday
One Month til our Wedding
Curt's Birthday
Spring Break
Wedding!

Okay, so this is a crazy timeline!  I was only going to go until the end of school, but then just go so excited!!!  Love it!  I love life!  Okay, I'mout for today!  See you when school starts back up (2 days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment