Thursday, February 27, 2014

How can 12 min kill me?

So, I decided to start working out.  I know that I have mentioned my fears about gaining weight before the wedding.  I know that my wedding is 13 months away...but I'm nervous that all of sudden it will be November and before I know it, the 10 that I want to lose will be 20 or 30.  So, I decided to work out!  I am doing another 30 day challenge.  The workouts are about 12min long!  I thought, not so bad!  I can handle a 12 min workout!

Tuesday- I did the workout Tuesday night!  It was made up of 4 different exercises each one lasting about 1 minute.  With a 10 sec plank in between each exercise.  I thought, no big deal!  I mean it's 12 min!  Did I mention that 2 of those moves were lunges.  One lunge to the front and a lunge to the back with a bounce.  Well holy smokes!!!  That workout killed my legs!

I did not workout the next day, but today I got up and did my workout.  And guess what today was?  Squats!!!  Oh my goodness!  My legs are killing me!  I mean, it hurts to stand, sit, go to the bathroom...anything that has to do with using my legs is painful!

Tomorrow or maybe tonight will be day 3...I'm going to keep on it...even if I can't walk for the next month!

The other thing that helped, is everyone ate the cookies today.  I only got one!  I went back for another one and they were gone!  I was sad for a moment...but then I thought it's a good thing that the cookies are gone.  I am working out and now am not eating a second cookie!  So, go me!  The next step will be to not even go to get a second cookie!  Ha ha ha!  I'm heading in that direction once again!  It's not going to be easy...but I'm going to work hard to get where I feel good!  So, here is to drinking more water and eating less dessert!
And here is to trying to walk without looking funny!  Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment