Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope your day is fun and spooky!  My day started off very rainy!  Which made it very hard to get up and work out...which is why I did not do that!  Ha ha ha!  But that is okay, because I will workout after school, why?  Because I have the time!  Yahoo!!!

Today I wore my Halloween Candy Corn dress!  I made it last year and I loved it!  I was so happy that it fit this year.  It's a little tighter...but I'm working on that!
As you can see, last year I had brown hair and white tights!  This year I have blonde hair and yellow tights!  I also changed my location from the bathroom to my colorful orange wall!  So fun!  I hope to wear this dress several times!  And maybe look as good in it as I did last year.  This year is not bad...but it is not as loose, which means it rides up a little bit more!  Once again, I'm working  on that!  Ha ha ha!
I can't believe November will be here tomorrow!  The month of October has taken forever to get through...at least that is how I feel!  Let's take a quick look at my month.  Honk Jr. ended the last weekend in September.  Baby Amelia was born, I began rehearsals for Smile and continued rehearsals for Fame Jr. and Guys and Dolls.  My first free weekend included a movie night with a friend.  My second weekend was spent watching the amazing Peterson kids!  Now that was a blast!  My 3rd week was tech week for Fame Jr. and watching the Peterson kids as their parents moved into their new home!  My 4th week was Wicked, Parent Teacher Conferences...and did I mention rehearsal for Guys and Dolls and Smile was still happening!  I also did Trunk or Treating for the Church!  Plus started working out (this past week) and am still rehearsing for Guys and Dolls and Smile!

So, while it's been a fun and busy month...I am ready for a hopefully more calming month of November.  Let's see how this month looks thus far:
This Saturday is My 5 year anniversary with Curt!!!  I can't believe it's already been 5 years!  Crazy!!!
17 more days of musical
Tech week for both Guys and Dolls and Smile
Show week for both Guys and Dolls and Smile
Les Mis at the JCC (my dad and brother-in-law are in)
Baby Amelia's Baptisim!  I'm her God Mother!!!
Thanksgiving
Engagement?  Ha ha ha...but maybe not so much laughing...hee hee hee...
Black Friday
And please make the trumpet noise that they do when announcing something awesome in the movies where they have balls-than dancing ones...not the boy ones (I hope you followed all of that...)
Megan comes into town!!!  And Mishi as well, although I'm not sure exactly when he will be in town, but he will still be here!!!

So...is that relaxing?  Not really, but it should be fun!  I'm so excited for Megan and Mishi to come into town that I can hardly stand it!  I love having my sisters here!  And while Dana will not be able to join us (boo you and your Sesame Tour- just kidding)...it will be fun non the less!

Dana- if you are reading this...you will come into play during my December schedule...ha ha ha!

Okay, I'm out!  Thanks for reading and have a Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment