Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This post gets a little weird in the end...but I think it's a good one...

So, there are some important dates coming up for Curt and myself.  He has been dropping hints about proposing...and he even told me yesterday that he told his mom when he was going to do it!  But the anticipation is killing me!  Ha ha ha!  It's like Christmas...but better!  When I compare it to Christmas...I'm talking about the gifts...not the Birth of Jesus, because is there anything as awesome as that?  No!  So...back to me!  Ha ha ha!

So, here are some of the potential dates I'm talking about.  If you think I'm nutty...just click on that little red X in the top corner.  This page will go away and you won't have to read any more.  I have been told to just be happy where I am and to not think about getting engaged.  But to those people I would like to say...hush!  Ha ha ha, just kidding!  I just can't help myself!  So, once again if you don't want to read Crazy Amy's blog...then close the window!  If you want to read, laugh, and think man I'm glad I'm not that crazy...then rock that out!

Potential Dates-
10/22- Wicked- important because we both love this show.  A lot of my family was there.  It could have been a dress up thing with a nice dinner attached.- Reality- we had a blast!  It was a great night with a lot of fun!  But no engagement!  Oh well, moving on to the next date.

10/26- STAMP Halloween- he could always propose with a pumpkin!  That might be cool!  I don't really see it happening, but I think it would be a fun way to propose!

11/2- Our 5 year Anniversary!  Need I say anymore?  And this year, it's on a Saturday!

11/24- Les Mis at the JCC!  It's the theatre where we met...it's a show that we both love!  Megan will be in town.  So, I just think it would be cool!  Once again I don't really see it happening here, but it would be another awesome way to propose!

11/28- Thanksgiving!  I don't really want a proposal on this date.  I wouldn't mind one on Thanksgiving...but this is the day I got married the first time.  So, I think that would be weird.  Can someone please mention this to Curt?  I guess, if he does it on this date...he would have really changed the meaning of this day.  However...if we can avoid it...I think that would be best!  Maybe mention this to him...those that read it and actually know him.  Ha ha ha

I guess the next day we can say...would be Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Eve/New Year's!

Or it could be any day between here and whenever!  He could pick a totally random day...and that would be awesome as well!

Okay, I'm off to work!  I'm dying in suspense...but it's awesome!  I love this feeling!  I love the Holidays and we are gearing up for the Holiday season!!!  I'm so excited!!!  I love this time of year!  Everything seems possible!  Everyone seems a little happier!  If you aren't a little happier, find the joy in your life!  I find joy in middle school kids, my puppy, my friends, my family, my boyfriend...in everything that you see...find something to be happy about.  If there is nothing in your life...then go out and create something.  Volunteer and make a difference in someone's life!  Don't let this holiday season go by with you feeling sorry for yourself or negative nancy!  You can find something in any aspect of your life!

Wow, where did that come from?  I'm sorry for the soap box comment!  I'm going to blame the SRO at my school.  He told me that suicides go up starting now...and that is what makes me sad!  If you think outside of yourself you might be able to see how much you do for others!  Or start to make that happen!  Do stuff for others that are in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment