Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh Wednesday...

So, the temp is starting to drop!  Now I don't mean drop as in "When I got here it was 65 and now it's 40...it might snow or maybe no school!".  No, what I mean is the morning temps are starting off lower and lower!  This morning's low was 45 degrees!!!  I am totally ready (mentally wise) for this cold weather.  Clothes wise...I'm a little behind.  My rain boots (the grass is very cold and very wet in the mornings) are at my parents house...along with my winter coat, scarfs, hats, and gloves!

Now, if you are like most people...you might laugh at me.  Why do I need all of that gear for a low of 45?  I mean, the highs are still in the high 70's early 80's!  But let me tell you...I hate being cold!  I hate having wet feet (that one was an obvious...and I don't know anyone who enjoys wet feet)!  But when I'm walking my dog and standing out in the 45 degree weather...and it's dark out...I'm freezing!  It does not bode well for the rest of the day!  I have been blasting my heat (which works again...did I tell you all that story?) so that I can be toasty warm on my way to school.  I even had a warm drink the other day!  I love being toasty warm.

Which is why I'm ready for the cold weather!  I have had the fun summer heat!  I love the summer heat!  But only for the summer months.  Now we are into fall and I'm ready for the fall chill.  Once December hits, I will be ready for the cold and snow!  Now, this is where people really think I'm nuts!  But I love the seasons!  I love the changing temps and I'm always ready for the season change to happen!

Now that you know that I"m ready...don't laugh if you see a girl who is dressed in her boyfriends winter coat walking her dog in the early hours of the day!  She just hates being cold and doesn't really care if you think she looks silly!

Show update-
Fame Jr.- We are starting to do full runs of the show!  Which is good because it opens next week!  And it closes next week!  So, by next Friday I will be totally done with show #2!!!

Guys & Dolls- I have 3 more dances to teach!  I have made 1.5 of them up.  By tomorrow, I will be done with all of the hard dances!!!  I'm so excited!  That is a huge load off of my shoulders.  Plus they are working really hard on the dances they know already!  Which is great, since I don't have a lot of time to re-teach them things.

Smile- Only a few more dances for this show as well.  But they should be pretty easy ones so that is good!  The girls are working pretty hard, but they will need to step it up since their show is so close!!!

Yahoo for me and my shows!  I'm loving this...but I'm also hating being so busy all of the time!  But I'm knocking these shows out one at a time and feeling great.  Well, I"m feeling great about the shows...I feel a little sick myself!  Darn cold!

This weekend is going to rock, because I'm watching my nephews and niece!  I think I want to make pumpkin shirts, pumpkin, ghost, or Frankenstein lanterns, watch a Halloween movie, and just hang out!  I'm thinking about going for a walk...and maybe picking up some McDonalds on the way home!  It should be a blast!!!  I love these kids so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment