Friday, October 11, 2013

So little time...

So, this cold is trying to kick my rear!  I keep fighting with it...by still working 60-70 hours a week!  Ha ha ha, in your face cold!  I realized today that 22 of those 60-70 hours are me dancing like a 15 year old.  Ha ha ha!  No wonder I'm exhausted!

Today I woke up at 7:10!  I had to be at work at 7:15...needless to say I was late!  I jumped out of bed, wore the pants I wore to bed threw on a shirt, took out the dog and headed into work!  It was nutty!  I was 30 min late..and it takes me 15 to get to work!  So, I don't look like a movie star...if you know what I mean!
Anyway, I got to school just in time to not have a lunch break!  Wah wah!  I have not had a lunch break for a few weeks now, because of the school musical!  So, I was really looking forward to a lunch break!  But now I don't get one because I was late!!!  Ahhhhh!!!!  Ha ha ha!  Oh well...there are no kids here, no teachers here...so I might have just eaten lunch at my desk anyway!  Ha ha ha!

This weekend I get to babysit my nephews and niece!  I'm so excited!!!  I have so much fun stuff planned...I do have to get supplies for this fun weekend...but that should not be an issue!  Curt and I are both so excited!!!

Okay, I need to get to work before I fall asleep or start thinking about what I need to do for this weekend!!!  Bye folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment