Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh my people...it was a joke! Awkward moment...

You know what is awkward?

When you tell a joke...and the person on the other side does not get it.  So, then they answer in a true manner...which makes an awkward situation.

For Example:

A guy was coming around to check the computers at my school.  I come walking up (I was helping a kid) and I hear "it's not her computer" and then they see me and say "No worries, it's not your computer."  I laugh and say "Well, you probably just wanted a donut".  I was obviously just kidding, because I don't actually think that the computer guy was going to steal one of the donuts that I was eating for lunch.  When he responds with "No I didn't want a donut.  I don't eat donuts."

There is the awkward moment...so I laugh (what else do you do during the awkward moment?) and said "Well, that is terrible news".  Then I opened this up and decided to write about awkward moments!

Ha ha ha, happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment