Tuesday, October 1, 2013

If my schedule could be a little more packed...

I started working on show #4 yesterday!  I think it will be a good show!  Am I challenging them?  You better believe it!  Are they going to work harder than they ever have before?  Probably!  Only because I need them to do exactly what I tell them to do!  Ha ha ha!

Good news, I think they like me!  My sister taught their the last few years and they loved her!  So, they were some big tiny shoes to fill!  So far so good!  I guess I should see if they like me after a couple of weeks!  That is when the not so nice me comes out...ha ha ha!  I don't know if I would call it the not so nice me...just the I work really hard...why aren't you working really hard me comes out!  Some people don't like that person!  Oh well, not much I can do about it!  Work hard and there won't be an issue!  Ha ha ha!

As of today, I have 17 more days until show #2 will be done!  I have 48 more days until shows 3 and 4 are done!  The thing that makes me the most happy...is that the week after I'm done with all of the shows, Megan will be in town!  It will be so nice to not have to think of anything or have to do any dances while she is here!  I will start working on the Winter show in December...so I won't have to worry about that!  And only doing one show will probably seem like a breeze!  *side bar- I might need help on a basketball number*

I'm creating 1 or 2 dances a day and I'm keeping up with my schedule!  I think that is the only reason I"m not freaking out or stressing more!  I'm as organized as can be for having a billion dances and shows in my head!  Thank goodness for that!  I should get off of here and get to working on those said dances!

In my home life, I am not doing too bad either!  I have been doing laundry a little at a time.  Not putting it away, but it's washed and set out!  A little at a time, just a little at a time!

Things I need to do this week:
1.  Come up with names for the kids in the Christmas play that I wrote and look for some cool versions of the songs.
2.  Create one dance for Smile
3.  Create 2 dances for Fame
4.  Create 2 dances for Guys and Dolls
5.  Keep doing laundry
6.  Clean house- people are coming over on Saturday
7.  Decorate for Halloween

Yikes, I better go before my list becomes a little too crazy!  I can do 7 things this week!  I can totally do this!  Folks, let's do this!  One thing at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment