Monday, October 7, 2013

I actually posted some pics!

So, over the weekend I wrote so many posts in my head!  Now I can't remember a single one of them!  Boo that!  I guess the most fun thing I did was decorate my house for Halloween!  I love doing stuff like that, so for me that is really important!  I cleaned and decorated on Saturday!  I had my friend, Stormy, over and we watched Pitch Perfect!  She had never seen it!  Which is terrible news!  Thank goodness we put an end to that!  She had never seen my apartment or my awesome decorations!  Loved it!  I also finished my ladder!!!  One that I started posting about a year ago!  It is now decorated for Halloween!!!  Yahoo!!!





Other fun things at the moment...
I am totally paid up on my bills!  I finished paying off both credit cards for my car!  I finished paying off my glasses and paying my mom back!!!  Yahoo!!!  I'm broke...but that is A-okay!  Because I'm debt free and broke!  Yahoo for me!!!

I got my hair cut and colored this weekend!  I love doing that!  I think he took about 4 inches off!  So, it feels really short, but it's not actually all that short!  Does that make sense?

 before after

I miss my long hair, but my thoughts are this 1. It's still long so don't be lame!  2.  What is the point of having long hair if it's going to be damaged long hair!  3.  Did I mention that it's still really long?  Ha ha ha

Then yesterday I laid on the couch all day and watched the Chiefs win again!!!  5-0!!!  I am nervous for when they do lose.  Because everyone will be so down on them!  I just want everyone to be nice.  And I don't want to lose to one of our main rivals (Chargers or Raiders).  Oh well!  Chan was looking super cute he kept going back and forth from outside to inside!  It's beautiful outside so the porch door was open!  Here he is in all of his cuteness!  He needs a bath and haircut, but his little face is so cute when it's hairy!
I love this puppy so much!  

My cousin had a baby this week as well!  That was an awesome bonus to this week!  Our picture is below!  The pressure is really starting to mount with how cute all of these babies are!  It's a bit annoying!  In the best way possible!

I love her!!!  I'm her God-Mommy!!!

Okay, I think that is all for now!  I need to get better at writing more!  Okay...peace out for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment