Monday, November 4, 2013

Random...once again

I have been working out for 9 straight days...Okay if we are going to be technical- Today is day 9 and I have not worked out yet.  The other technicality is that I started on Saturday...missed Sunday, but started up again and have been going strong ever since!  I'm loving it!

I'm eating a little bit better, but I feel that I will ALWAYS have to improve on that!  So, I'm taking it in stride!  I have also been drinking a ton of water!  Thank you workouts!

Besides that my shows are coming to an end!  I have been working on Musicals since August 20th and I'm down to less than 14 days!!!  I can  not wait!  I will miss the kids, but I'm looking forward to having my nights free again!  I will start Blue Valley Middle's show at some point in December...but those rehearsals only go until 5:30!  Which puts me home at the amazing time of 6ish!  Love it!  Plus it's been a long time since I have only done one show!  Yikes!

So, another date has passed and I'm not engaged!  I am trying to go with the flow!  I want to know stuff is in the works, but I don't want to know details.  That is a weird combination.  I'm lucky I know anything at all.  Or am I?  If I knew nothing, would I be better off?  Who knows?!?!?

I'm pretty excited about the next few weeks...even months if you think about it!  I have a busy week with relaxing weekend, then a busy week with shows for 2 schools, then a relaxing week before Megan arrives, then it's Thanksgiving Week!!!  Then we only have a few weeks until Winter Break...which is the White Christmas Party, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years...and maybe...just maybe...and engagement in there some where!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment