Monday, October 28, 2013

Why are my posts so random...

Hello people,

My work life has just gone from being insane to the calm after the storm.  Is that a thing?  The calm after the storm?  It must be...and if it's not, then it is now!  Last week was Parent Teacher Conferences!  I had to print off report cards, MAP test scores, a letter to the parents, and a form describing the MAP test scores.  Plus address labels...then folding everything and stuffing everything.  And making sure parents who are divorced are recognized for being divorced!  That is the most nerve racking thing (yikes)!  On top of that I was in charge of setting up appointments for Conferences.  So, I had to call all the parents, and re-call them, and sometimes re-call them again, then I sent reminder emails to the families who set up appointments!

<sigh> And today I had to mail report cards (done).  I had to copy a file for a girl who moved (done).  Now all I have to do is put the 7th and 8th grade pics in their files!  But the best thing is...is that my desk is clean!  I have finally gotten rid of all of the papers, envelopes, and labels that were making my desk look like a loony bin!  Yahoo!!!  I love clean spaces!!!

This weekend was Trunk or Treat!!!  I made my car into a Barbie House!!!  It was pretty awesome, even though they didn't give me an award for it!  Rude!   I will have to post pics or something!  I don't think I ever got a pic of myself with my car...so that was a big boo!  Oh well!  Pictures of the final product will happen now, but I will post other pictures at a later time when I am able to hook my phone up to my computer.




In other news...I'm still "single"!  As in not engaged.  I didn't really think he would carve "Will You Marry Me" into a pumpkin...but it would have been cute!  Maybe someday I will experiment for my book that I'm writing!  I am not technically writing a book, but it is a dream of mine!  Plus, maybe Curt and I can be in all of the pictures!  That would be pretty amazing!!!  Ha ha ha!  A real dream of mine...being proposed too over and over in all of the crazy ways that I have thought up in my mind!  Yahoo!!!

Tomorrow I am taking a sick day!  I have a dentist appointment, and I hate them!  So, I decided to take the entire day!  Curt and I are going to meet with Pastor Burt at 1pm.  It's a getting to know you type of chat, but I wish he would scare Curt just a bit.  That would be pretty funny!  After coffee, I think we will take a trip to the Cider Mill!  I have wanted to go for so long, but there was never any time with our crazy schedule (Okay, my schedule is the one that makes it crazy...but who is pointing fingers).

A few things when it comes to getting engaged (I know, I'm sorry...it's on my mind and I know that I'm crazy...so just take it or leave it)!  I wish someone would talk with Curt about the wedding and engagement...but if they have...would they really take the time to tell me?  No!  Because it's supposed to be a surprise!  Sigh...but then I am not sure if anyone has talked to him to find out something!  I mean...it's so hard!!!  It just stinks and it's amazing at the same time!  Why do I care so much...Oh well!  Our 5 year Anniversary is this Saturday!  Let's see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment