Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oh dear Tuesday...I'm not sure if I like you or not!

I hope everyone had an amazing Labor Day! I know I did! And I ate as if there were no tomorrow! Oh well, today is a new day right? 

Yesterday I worked my arms! I started off with an arm workout. I felt some things really worked and others not so much. Mid-afternoon I took my dog Chandler and my sister's dog Pacey for a walk. I said to myself, I should walk with my arms out. I Know that kills...but I figure a 15-min workout will be perfect! Well, after about 30 seconds the dogs were walking in front of my side by side. So, it was a little hard to walk with my arms in a T. That was when I realized I could used their retractable leashes for working out. It put just a slight resistance on each arm. So, I took a 15 min walk with the dogs and did an amazing arm workout. My arms were killing my by the time I was done and I felt like I had worked my entire arm! Go me!!! Inventing a workout! Yahoo!!!

Today I am working on the Butt! I did another 15 min workout. I will probably try to this workout again later in the day to get a total of 30 min for the rear! I could feel the burn. I think I will also try to do some extra stuff during the day. If I"m faxing something, I might do some leg lifts. Or if I am making a copy of something. It's just some added movement time!
Here is the workout I did this morning:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/15-minute-butt-workout/

I did 15 reps of everything. It doesn't really tell you how many to do, so I figured that was a good number!
Thanks for joining in on this with me! 2 days of excercise and I am starting to eat healthy as well! Let's get physical!!! Ha ha ha...or just in shape!

I know I will have to eventually step up my game, but it's better for me to start off slow and not jump into a crazy arm workout...that will kill me and not allow me to use my arms for 3 days!  I have done those and they suck!  A little at a time!  

Moving on past working out!  I have 2 more weeks of only 2 shows before the craziness of 3 shows starts in!  I'm okay with that, because I know by Thanksgiving, it will all be over!  I will be able to just relax and enjoy my break!  Plus, my sister will be in town!  I know you all are thinking...wow that is 3 months away...there is nothing to look forward too until then?  You are right, I have a lot of stuff to look forward too before then...but that is just the big ultimate goal!  Ha ha ha!  I have Starlight, all of my shows, Teacher Conferences, More Shows, Les Mis, the smell of fall...the feeling of fitting into my clothes because I'm being healthy!  Just the little stuff!  My 5 year anniversary is coming up!  I get to wear my contacts again starting next week!  It's the little things leading up to the big things that are awesome!  Okay, I need to get to work on my shows and probably some school work as well!  Ha ha ha !

Have an amazing Tuesday and just think tomorrow is already Wednesday...followed by treat day...and then it's Friday already!!!  Yahoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment