Thursday, September 5, 2013

Breaks my heart...

A student wasn't feeling well at musical today.  I told her to use my phone to call home.  My phone is a little crazy, made more so by the long distance number of her parent.  I went to help her call.  She got a hold of her mom and I could tell that her mom wasn't happy about having to come up early to get her.  The girl started tearing up on the phone, something I do when I'm sick.  The worst part was, the parent hung up and the little girl said bye after the parent hung up.  I am pretty sure she was saying it for my sake!  To save face!  I know I have done that before!   Do sad!  Hopefully she feels better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. At least you were there for her. So sad when parents get upset over something like that! Way to be there for her...did you sanitize your phone? :)

    ReplyDelete