Monday, September 9, 2013

My workout weekend!

Um, can we talk about how I have worked out in some form or fashion every day for the past week. Last week I mentioned that I probably need to step it up a notch, and I kind of did that this weekend...but I'm still moving and feeling the burn!
On Saturday I woke up at 7am and went to the gym! I'm not always able to do this with 2 jobs on Saturday, but I loved it! It started off my day in the best way! 7am is my natural wake up time. Chan, was crying to be taken out and by the time I was done with his 7 min walk, I decided that I should get my excercise in!

Here is the workout I did on Saturday!
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/49/53/8b/49538ba5dd0c8deb349f88d3e95849a7.jpg

Let me tell you, I'm so thankful that no one was in the gym with me. Ha ha ha! The first thing is to run on the treadmill for 5 min at 6 mph. Well, I did that for about 2 min before I couldn't breath...and I was about to fall off the machine. So, I toned down the MPH! But I'm sure it was hysterical! The bike was also a little crazy for me, I tried do have a resistance of 10-15...but I could hardly move my legs! So, I brought that down from 13 to 5! Ha ha ha! I did love the arm workout...and the ab circut was great too...except that every time I would do a sit up my skin hitting the floor sounded a little like farting. Ha ha ha...once again, I'm glad no one was there!

I was hard on myself for about 1 min, before I said...Hey you are up you are doing something...you are doing the best that you can! Then I was finished the workout with a smile!

I went rehearsal in the morning, then to a wedding that day and ate a very yummy salad (there was a time between rehearsal and the wedding where I was starving...so I ate half a candy bar...wah wah)! It had strawberries and pinapple as well as lettuce! Yummy! Then that night I went and ate bar food! Hot wings and sweet potatoe fries (which were amazing!!!)! Overall I felt great about the day!

On Sunday, I went to Church, hung out at my folks, watched the Chiefs game, made a yarn wreath (pics later), and then ate a cheese and enchilada dinner! After that I was trying to do some workouts...but I would do the first excercise and when I would move on to the second one...it seemed a little too hard! Ha ha ha!
Yes, people...there are excercies that I did not want to do!!! They were gross and seemed like too much (I was a little sore from the crazy Saturday workout). So, I kept switching it up. I'm pretty sure that I was just being lazy...but I did keep moving! That counts for something right? Then my friend, Annie, came over to my folks house to show us her Jazz one warm up. Sarah and I got up to do it with her and as silly as it sounds it was a nice little workout! I did not eat a dessert last night...even though when I got home my stomach said...eat that candy bar! Yahoo, score for me!

Annie and Sarah were talking about a cycling. Annie was also going to be attending a class in the morning (and she is fit and looks AMAZING), so I got motivated once again and woke up this morning at 5:10 and went to my apartment gym and cycled! 
 I did this workout
http://www.fitsugar.com/Indoor-Spin-Workout-Do-Home-21971170

I couldn't do all of it, because I ran out of time...but I was sweating up a storm! I also had to modify it...since my endurance for bike riding is terrible! But I still feel great because I got up and did something! And now, I don't have to do anything tonight! Yahoo!!! That is the real win! Ha ha ha! I will say going to the gym at 5am is a little weird. I got there, the lights were already on, the tv was already on, and the remote was on the bike I was going to use! Needless to say my imagination was going nuts! Ha ha ha! But, nothing happened...I didn't even see anyone to make me nervous! Oh dear, I'm a dork!

Happy Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment