Monday, September 16, 2013

My week...was...crazy!

Okay, so I have been trying really hard for the past few weeks on eating better, working out...and blah blah blah!  Yesterday I weighed myself and I weighed 144!!!  Oops, I told other people that I lost 8 lbs...that is only 6lbs!  Oh well...I'm sorry for not being able to subtract!  Moving on, because my not being able to do 1st grade math is not what we are discussing!

I should take another set of pics!  Because I'm feeling great!  I am pretty sure I'm not nearly as hungry as I used to be!  That is probably due to the fact that I'm getting enough water!  When I am hungry, I tend to make more conscience decisions about what I'm eating!  That does not mean that I will stop eating chips and cheese dip for dinner from a wonderful Mexican restaurant (last nights dinner).  It just means that I will eat better at other times of the day!  I am still allowing myself to eat fun stuff (ice cream, jalapeno dip, sour cream and onion dip), but I'm not eating as much of it...and I'm trying to throw in some healthy stuff with it!  For example, last week I had a salad and half a Quesadilla!  I ate the salad first, so when it was time to eat the quesadilla...it wasn't as appetizing!  I still ate it...I just thought it was interesting that I didn't want it as much.  Ha hah!

Moving on...even though I'm slightly obsessed with my working out and toning up...I can talk about other things!  So, I made a wreath the other day to hang on the front door!  It is for the fall!  I went to JoAnn's bought a 16" wreath (next time I would not use the green styrafoam ones, it was just the correct size...but it was messy).  I bought one thing of yarn (I probably could have used 1/2 of another on...but I didn't care that much).  I bought a little acorn decoration and letters that said Fall.  I was going to cover the letters, but they looked better as just the wood!





I love it!!!  It turned out so great!  It was $20 for everything, which is not the cheapest...but it's my own design and I made it myself!  So, I love it!!!

Other news, I won the Sprinkler Award at my school.  The staff can write thank you notes to others who have helped them do something.  It doesn't matter what it is...if they are thankful...they write a note!  So, this month, my name was drawn!  It means that I get to add something of my to the trophy (picture below), you get a cupcake, and people say congratulations to you!  It's a lot of fun!  Especially the cupcake part!


Yahoo!!!  It was a great way to end the day! 

The other fun thing, well fun...isn't exactly the word I would have used at the moment...but it's fun now to think about...I got my first "I'm sorry" flowers from Curt!  He had to cancel a date with me!  It was a little bit of drama, but we talked it out and I got some pretty flowers out of it!  Flowers don't solve anything...and I did not take to the flowers at first...so no worries girls!  But they are pretty!

Alright, that is all that happened last week!  Crazy times were had by all!  This week will be another crazy one, followed by an insane one...and then hopefully it will go back to being mildly nutty for a while!

Show #1- goes up next week
Show #2- goes up in 5 weeks
Show #3 & 4- go up in 10 weeks

Stay calm and take things one week at a time!  Back to work for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment